Exciting news: The team at Roam has decided to offer $100 in free Roam credits to any student who takes this course! That means when they launch their subscription pricing, you'll get the full price of the course back in free credit.
I discovered Roam in late 2019 and have fallen completely in love with the tool. I think it's one of the most powerful new technologies for creative output, personal knowledge management, and productivity.
Roam is still in beta and being developed, but I want to share what I've learned about using Roam and how you can use it to enhance your own work.
This course is currently in production, with new videos coming out every week. You can see the full roadmap here.
It will be launched in full sometime early-mid 2020, but if you want beta access as it's developed you can sign up below. The price will go up at launch.
Beta access also includes access to the Effortless Output forum, exclusive to members of the course to share their Roam, Productivity, and Personal Knowledge Management tips.
I hope to see you inside!
- Attributes and Metadata (4:08)
- Adding Article Notes to Roam (7:06)
- Adding Kindle Notes to Roam (4:49)
- Adding Physical Book Notes to Roam (2:07)
- Progressive Summarization in Roam (6:33)
- Taking Smart Notes in Roam (8:01)
- Organizing Your Notes into Head Pages (12:01)
- How to Take Video Notes in Roam (3:20)