The team at Roam has decided to offer $100 in free Roam credits to any student who takes this course! That means when they launch their subscription pricing, you'll get the full price of the course back in free credit.
I discovered Roam in late 2019 and fell completely in love with the tool. I think it's one of the most powerful new technologies for creative output, personal knowledge management, and productivity.
Roam is a powerhouse of a tool. It can handle your:
- Note taking
- Task management
- Knowledge management
- And more.
It can truly become your digital brain once you learn how to harness it.
Consider this course your fast track to mastering Roam and becoming significantly more productive, creative, and connected to your thoughts.
I'll take you through all the functionality you need to understand, and then cover how to use your new found powers to remember important ideas from what you read, create more, maintain your relationships, and come up with new ideas.
I've spent 100s of hours in Roam, spoken with the team behind it, and experimented extensively on how to get the most from it. This is the most extensive, most recommended "intro to Roam" courses online, and I guarantee it will get you to the "whoa, I get it now" point that Roam fans talk about.
This course is currently in production, with new videos coming out every week. You can see the full roadmap here.
It will be launched in full sometime mid 2020, but if you want beta access as it's developed you can sign up below. The price will go up at launch.
Beta access also includes access to the Effortless Output forum, exclusive to members of the course to share their Roam, Productivity, and Personal Knowledge Management tips.
I hope to see you inside!
- The Daily Note (4:38)
- ToDos & Tasks (5:45)
- The Date Picker (4:24)
- Linking Between Pages and Basic Tag Usage (11:26)
- Using The Sidebar (4:56)
- Filtering (4:05)
- Capturing Ideas on the Go (1:45)
- Referencing and Embedding Blocks on Other Pages (3:29)
- Working with Images in Roam (4:18)
- Using the Context Menu for Additional Functions (2:01)
- Attributes and Metadata (4:08)
- Adding Article Notes to Roam (7:06)
- Adding Kindle Notes to Roam (4:49)
- Adding Physical Book Notes to Roam (2:07)
- Progressive Summarization in Roam (6:33)
- Taking Smart Notes in Roam (8:01)
- Organizing Your Notes into Head Pages (12:01)
- How to Take Video Notes in Roam (3:20)